Sunday, October 19, 2014

Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi: Ghanaian Actress Says She’s Getting Married

I Broke Up With My Ghanaian Boyfriend, Now I’m Getting Married To A Unique Nigerian”

Popular Ghana-born actress Emmanuella Gift Mensah aka Ella Mensah has opened up on her rumoured affair with popular Nigerian singer Oritse Femi.

The actress in a new interview with The Entertainer opens up on what attracted her to Nigeria. See excerpts from interview below:



Obviously, you are engaged to a Nigerian.

That’s very correct.

Do you share the popular notion among women that virtually all men are unreliable?

The truth is that not all people cheat and I am talking about both men and women; it is individualistic. There are always reasons why people cheat. For instance, someone may tell you that he or she has issues in their relationship but because they are not ready to quit, they do something to keep themselves happy. In the same vain, people always have a reason for staying in a relationship. However, every man has a weakness and it is the same with women. Whatever we have in men, there is its equivalent in women. But in life, once you make a choice, you should be ready to face the consequences; good or bad. Every man is a man and every woman is a woman. It all depends on how you play your cards. As an actress, I travel a lot. So, even if I date a Ghana­ian or a Nigerian, I’m always somewhere outside home and away from my man. Would I ask my man to follow me everywhere? That is where trust comes into play.

So, what at­tracted you to this Nigerian?

Basically my man is unique. Though every man is unique but some are more unique than others; he is a spe­cial man. But as for why I chose a Nigerian man instead of a Ghanaian, you never can predict who you will fall in love with. I had a Ghanaian boyfriend, we broke up and now I’m getting married to a Nigerian. Whether he is a Ghanaian, Congolese, Sudanese or Nigerian doesn’t really matter. What matters is that I love him and I am comfort­able with him. My man is romantic and hot; what more could a woman want in a man?

Would it be safe to de­scribe your current visit as business turned into pleasure since your man is a Nigerian?

That is what it is. I flew here to work. But my man’s presence has made things a lot less stressful. I have done a couple of jobs and more are on the way.

Ella and Oritsefemi met in May 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment