Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fayose Prostrates Flat on the Floor at Deeper Life Church; says "I Will Sin No more


Wife of the governor of Ekiti State, Mrs Feyisetan Fayose, has revealed the travails she and her husband went through for eight years after they were sacked from Government House on October 16, 2006.

Speaking at a thanksgiving testimony at the Deeper Life Bible Church in Ado Ekiti today, she said:
Continue.

“God revealed to me that my husband, Mr Ayodele Fayose will return as the governor, but he never told me the time. God told me that our return would be done in such a way that will beat the people’s imagination. But because of the trouble we went through, at a time I prayed to God to please push my husband out of politics. Later, God told me that He will leave him there for Him to prove His power.

“After we left, Gen Tunji Olurin came, Segun Oni and come Governor Kayode Fayemi and today God has manifested His power. This is not by our power or strength, but by the grace of God.”

In his own testimony during the service, Fayose said
he would resist any attempt by sycophants to mislead him in this second coming, which he has described as ‘rare and divine.’ He stressed that he had forgiven all his traducers
“Having a second chance is very rare. If this time has been in Bible days, my name would have been one of the names to be recorded as those who God gave a second chance. “My return to government is not common in history. It is a rare miracle. During the seven and half years of my political wilderness, I was taken to Court over what I knew and knew nothing about 59 times aside the 45 days I spent in Ikoyi Prisons during my trial by the EFCC.

“My Security aides and political aides like Chief Dayo Okondo were incarcerated for three and half years without committing any offence. I won’t allow sycophants to derail me again. All my property were left in the Government House because I had to run for my dear life. So, this time my mission is to look after Ekiti people and not to fight anybody. I will not allow this position to go into my head or use it to oppress anybody. I don’t have anybody in mind to punish or any political battle to fight”, he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment