Monday, October 27, 2014

‘Kanye West Makes Me Feel Sexy And Confident’ – Kim Kardashian

Kanye West makes Kim Kardashian West ‘feel sexy and confident every day.’ 

The reality TV star thinks the 37-year-old rapper has the ability to make her feel good about herself all the time and they have an stronger bond since welcoming their 16-month-old daughter, North into the world.  Speaking to Australia’s Daily Telegraph newspaper, she said: ‘I am with someone who makes me feel sexy and confident every day, and we have our daughter, who is so sweet and precious.’ 



The 34-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star believes North has also shifted her perspective on what’s ‘important’ in life and has taught her to treasure her family and the memories they make together above anything else. 

She explained: ‘North has really taught me to appreciate and recognise the important things in life like spending time with family, making memories while I watch her grow. 

Being a mother is such a gift and North has filled my heart with joy.

 ‘Family is more important than anything. Learn to enjoy every second with those you love.’ 


Meanwhile, the brunette beauty, who is worth an estimated staggering sum of $65 million, wants her daughter to have a normal childhood and work hard for her dreams.

Kim said recently: ‘I was saying earlier to my friends, ‘I wonder what [North's] first job is gonna be.’ And they were like, ‘What? She’s gonna have a job?’ and I was like, ‘Are you kidding me? Of course she is.’ She will have to work for what she wants.’...

No comments:

Post a Comment