Monday, October 27, 2014

Ruggedman Denies Reports That He's Dating Halima Abubakar


Ruggedman has denied reports that he’s dating actress Halima Abubakar. 
There had been reports that the duo were dating, reports which Ruggedman didn’t take too kindly too. Rugged said in a statement;


    “Dear bloggers, you all need to have a little respect for peoples feelings (which is hard because all you care about are hits on your blog) and once in a while pretend to show a little professionalism.  Do not be afraid to ask real journalists how it is done. Yes twisting her words to make it look like Halima insulted me will attract attention and thenwhat? I have been reading silly stuff about me being in a relationship with my paddy Halima Abubakar.
    I didn’t feel it was necessary to say anything about it because it is what it is “a silly rumour”. Not until an angry fan of mine insulted her on my twitter timeline and I thought to put an end to it before another rumour gets blown out of proportion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment