Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Elvina Ibru says some women should forget marriage & have kids

Speaking as a guest on the talk show’Walk the Talk’on Channels TV this afternoon, society girl and one of many daughter’s of billionaire business men, Michael Ibru, Elvina Ibru advised women who reach a specific age not to wait for just about any man to marry them before considering having a child. See what she said bellow
Elvina Ibru Elvina Ibru says some women should forget marriage & have kids


“Don’t wait for any man to marry you if you haven’t had a child. Go and have your baby. I chose my father’s child. When I met him, after a few months I said yes, this is the one that would give me what I need. If anything happens to me, I know that my child would not suffer. This one na better person”. 


Asked if her baby daddy is still with her, Elvina said “He is not with me anymore. We have been separated for four years now”.


Asked why he left, she laughed and said “He is a man. Elvina said she’s never really been interested in marriage and doubts she will ever be. Do you agree with her?


Elvina Ibru says some women should forget marriage & have kids

No comments:

Post a Comment