Sunday, November 2, 2014

"Yes!" I've Boyfriend" - Weird MC

mc Yes! Ive Boyfriend Weird MC


Disgrace to you if you’re one of them haters that actually believed Nigerian tomboy rapper Unusual MC did not have a boyfriend. lol. In a brand new meeting with Vanguard, Unusual MC Set straight her relationship position record. Excerpts:


Why are you always described as a controversial singer?


I don’t know why. Sometimes, when you are different and unique, people tend to put you in a box. I don’t think I am controversial at all. I am just like everybody else. Well, that’s part of the price I have to pay as a public figure.


You have a masculine look?


I am a fit person. I hardly put on women’s clothes.


Is weird MC planning to marry some time soon?


It’s in God’s hands.


But there is a man in your life?


Yes, there’s a man in waiting. You have to be patient.



"Yes!" I've Boyfriend" - Weird MC

No comments:

Post a Comment