Monday, November 24, 2014

I've started a trend, other actors are going into politics

Legend actor and Commissioner for Culture in Delta state, Richard Mofe Damijo, says he began the pattern of on-screen characters and performers entering into governmental issues. RMD said this when asked how he felt to be welcome to serve as chief by the Delta state senator, Emmanuel Uduaghan…See what he said bellow.
rmd Ive started a trend, other actors are going into politics rmd1 Ive started a trend, other actors are going into politics


“It’s humbling. I mean, I couldn’t have asked for a better thing. It’s just humbling and I am glad that he made the call because today, I have started a trend. Every other actor or entertainment person is going into politics. Somebody saw me at the airport the other day and said na you cause all dis wahala o, all your colleagues want to be like you.  But my prayer is that all of them will be bigger than what I have done” – he told Yes! magazine



I've started a trend, other actors are going into politics

No comments:

Post a Comment