Sunday, November 9, 2014

"I'm older than your father, engage me with Decorum" - PDP Chairman tells followers

LWKMD!!!. You know how on Twitter anyone can abuse anybody? Well, PDP chairman Adamu Muazu doesn’t think it’s ok.
pdp1 Im older than your father, engage me with Decorum PDP Chairman tells followers

After some people abused him on Twitter today, he called for some decorum. See more tweets bellow.
pdp2 Im older than your father, engage me with Decorum PDP Chairman tells followers pdp3 Im older than your father, engage me with Decorum PDP Chairman tells followers
pdp4 Im older than your father, engage me with Decorum PDP Chairman tells followers
pdp2 Im older than your father, engage me with Decorum PDP Chairman tells followers



"I'm older than your father, engage me with Decorum" - PDP Chairman tells followers

No comments:

Post a Comment