Thursday, November 20, 2014

Shocker: Olympic Champion, Michael Phelps's Girlfriend Says She Was Born a Boy

Taylor Lianne Chandler is known as the lady friend of Olympic champion Michael Phelps (they began dating in August), and now she has turned out to tell the world that she was conceived as a boy, however got a sex change when she was in her high school.
lady8 Shocker: Olympic Champion, Michael Phelps Girlfriend Says She Was Born a Boy


Michael Phelps, who is presently in Rehab and has been dating his 12 years more established mate, is said not to have known in regards to the past of his Taylor Lianne Chandler. In the wake of giving a selective tell-all , she took to her Facebook page to impart her disillusionment to the reaction of the world saying,


“Two steps forward and 100 steps backwards. That is what life feels like to me right now. In a world of educated people that had all the facts of intersex and what it means and then to sell a magazine say Michael Phelps is dating a MAN. I have cried now for an hour, thrown up anything in my system till I dry heaved. I just can’t believe this is happening in 2014!”


According to Taylor’s interview,


“I was born with male genitalia with no testicles, but I also have a uterus and no ovaries…I was never a man, never lived as a man. No one can say they knew me as a man or produce a photo of me as a man.”


She reveals that she was an intersex baby and her birth name was David Roy Fitch.

Taylor says


‘In my early teens I was medically diagnosed and went on testosterone blockers, at 15 estrogen enhancers. My birth certificate was modified along with my name while I was a teenager, prior to any corrective surgery. I originally changed my name to Paige Victoria Whitney. At 16 I legally emancipated from my family. I had already left home at 15. At 18 I got in trouble twice, once for a bad check and then a DUI. At 19 I thought it would be smart to blackmail someone into giving me the money for my surgery. As soon as I received the money I was arrested and charged with extortion. I spent 30 days in jail because I was too ashamed to tell my family what happened thinking no one knew. Even though my birth certificate and drivers license said female they put me in a cell with 3 men and I was molested.’



Shocker: Olympic Champion, Michael Phelps's Girlfriend Says She Was Born a Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment