Sunday, December 14, 2014

Brazilian Man killed Over 40 People Just For The Fun Of It

A man who could be one of Brazil’s most productive serial executioners has admitted to killing more than 40 individuals.
brazilian killer Brazilian Man killed Over 40 People Just For The Fun Of It

Sailson Jose das Gracas told columnists at a police headquarters he executed for fun and an adrenaline rush.

He said he killed for the “fun of it”, as per officers.


Das Gracas, who has been portrayed as an insane person by police, said he liked to murder white ladies, whom he purportedly strangled. Furthermore the 26-year-old suspect said he would frequently watch his exploited people for a considerable length of time before making his move.


He additionally said he worked as an executioner for contract, where he would utilize a firearm as opposed to strangle his exploited people. Police captured him soon after he purportedly cut a lady to death in the Rio de Janeiro suburb of Nova Iguacu.


He guaranteed he arranged his unlawful acts carefully, wearing a rain coat so as to cover his identity and gloves so he would not leave fingerprints, adding he got to be dependent on homicide. Police permitted him to speak with correspondents which is not remarkable in Brazil.


Das Gracas said he executed 37 ladies, three men and a two-year-old over a nine-year spree, clarifying he took the kid’s life in light of the fact that he feared the kid would cry and pull in neighbors’ attention.


“I observed them, I studied them. I waited for a month, sometimes a week, depending on the place. I tried to ascertain where they lived, what their families were like”, he was quoted as saying by broadcaster Globo G1.


“I kept watch on their houses and then after a while went there at dawn, waited for my chance and entered.”


He added: “When I didn’t do it I would get nervous, then I would go hunting” for other victims.


Das Gracas reportedly began a life of crime at the age of 15 snatching handbags and at 17 he allegedly killed his first victim.


“I don’t feel remorse. If I go to jail for 10, 15, 20 years, then as soon as I get out I’ll do the same thing all over again,” he insisted.



Brazilian Man killed Over 40 People Just For The Fun Of It

No comments:

Post a Comment