Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Human skull dealers Nabbed in Ogun state

The Lagos state Police summon have captured two suspected human parts merchants distinguished as Dipo Olorunto and one Baba Isegun otherwise known as Asiwaju while attempting to sell human parts during the weekend at Atan Ota range of Ogun State.
1117 Human skull dealers Nabbed in Ogun state

As indicated by Daily Independent, 35 year old Dipo Olorunto who cases to be farmer and married with four youngsters, said he was reached by a companion of Baba Isegun to help him get a human skull which was to be utilized for the treatment of rationally sick patients. Dipo said he got the skull at Cotonou, Benin Republic for N12,500.


“Baba Isegun told me to bring a human skull for him to buy. He said he uses it to treat sicknesses such as madness. I work as a farmer in Atan Ota area. It was a friend who introduced me to Baba Isegun that I could help him get human parts. I have to go to Cotonou to buy the head. I wanted to sell it to him for N20, 000. But police arrested me before I got to him.” he said


Affirming their captured, the Lagos state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu said the suspects will soon be charged to court. He said that Baba Isegun got sick while in police care and has been discharged on wellbeing grounds yet will come back to stand trial when he gets to be restoratively fit.



Human skull dealers Nabbed in Ogun state

No comments:

Post a Comment