Monday, December 1, 2014

I want to dump my girlfriend cos she had sex with me

My better half and I have dated for a long time now and for the period we have been as one, she has NEVER said no to my lewd gestures, as in never.
worried I want to dump my girlfriend cos she had sex with me

She provides for me her body freely and never wavers. Last Sunday in Church my Pastor while lecturing said that a lady who truly adores you and would be devoted in marriage would not provide for you her body at all while you are dating and if at all she offers it to you, it would be after a “fight”. Presently am having a reexamine on the grounds that even me sef am pondering “why would she not ever say no to providing for me her body? Does she regard her body at all or would it say it is visually impaired adoration? Would she be ever dedicated? Is my Pastor right?


Please help !



I want to dump my girlfriend cos she had sex with me

No comments:

Post a Comment