Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Shekau is a lunatic, his actions are beneath the act of an animal - Borno state Gov

Governor of Borno state, Kashim Shettima has depicted the pioneer of Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau as a Lunatic who does not deserve any respect.


Kashim-Shettima-Borno2


Gov. Shettima said this while speaking with state house correspondence after a emergency security meeting between the North Eastern governors, security boss and President Jonathan at the state house earlier today.


“Shekau is a lunatic. He is a deranged element. He is not somebody anybody should give any molecule of respect. His actions are beneath the act of even an animal, believe me. I’m an eternal optimist and I am passionate too for that matter, that we shall have enduring peace very soon with the very robust frame work on ground. We don’t want to mention a date or anything but I believe our military is arising to the challenges of the time. ‎Our military will robustly respond to the challenges, I believe. Like I said earlier, I’m an eternal optimist; we have to hope for the best against whatever odds” he said


The senator said a few territories in Borno state are partially in the control of Boko Haram yet says he is hopeful that the state would surmount the difficulties .


“There are some local governments that are partially under the control of the insurgents and there are some that are largely under our control. I really don’t want to bolster Boko Haram by quoting numbers and figures because these lunatics feast on the oxygen of publicity. The more publicity they get, the happier they become. I don’t want to give them that luxury. But I want to assure you that with 1,000 years of recorded history, Borno shall rise again in spite of all the challenges, believe me Insha Allah.” he said



Shekau is a lunatic, his actions are beneath the act of an animal - Borno state Gov

No comments:

Post a Comment