Saturday, February 21, 2015

My boyfriend doesn't want to get down....should I be worried?

My beau of six months is a super man of honor who regards ladies a great deal, an attribute that charmed him to me however I am getting aggravated with his over gentlemanness. I have approached him for us to get down innumerable number of times however he continues letting me know he needs to respect me and my body and that he has the propensity of cherishing me less once we engage in sexual relations. I have comprehended with him for a long time now yet its starting to give concern. I adore this buddy I need him to have me, to diffuse me, for him to Peter me here and there (his name is Peter) yet he is cannot. Says I’m his queen. Should I be concerned?worried_african_woman

No comments:

Post a Comment