Sunday, February 15, 2015

Seyilaw and wife mourn the loss of their unborn child, Cossy



Humorist Seyilaw and wife Stacy Ebere are right now grieving the loss of their unborn kid. Stacy lost the child she should conceive in Maryland, US this April. She’s been in the US since December awaiting the birth of her kid just to lose it this week


Stacy reported the loss of her infant young lady on her BB a few days back. She kept in touch with “We lost our baby (daughter) Ccossy R.I.P. Thank God for his strength. I am still standing. Please bear with me I can’t explain to you all.”


Seyilaw likewise grieved their misfortune on online media. He posted the clear photograph on instagram and composed a sonnet. See bellow.


 



Our sympathies Seyi and Ebere. I can’t envision what both of you should get going through at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment