Friday, March 13, 2015

Blessing Okag blasts Pres. Jonathan’s campaign team for using her image in political ad

Track & field queen, Blessing Okagbare is not cheerful over the utilization of her picture and footage by a body said to be working for President Jonathan.


The advertorial by GoodHouse Nigeria has been running on different electronic media in Nigeria furthermore on Youtube and the competitor is rankled over the utilization of her picture, particularly in light of the fact that they didn’t even ask her authorization to utilize the picture or footage.


As per Punch, Blessing Okagbare said in an announcement sent by heragent that;


“Now, I am here struggling on my own to pay my coach, nutritionist, doctor and others to make sure I am in good shape for the All African Games and the IAAF World Championship in Beijing, China later in the year, and some people back home are using my image and footage for presidential campaign ad without seeking for my approval. This is fraudulent because I am totally not in support of it. We called the people (GoodHouse Nigeria) and they denied using my image and footage for PDP presidential advertorial. Who did it then? Why are they lying?”


Blessing likewise told Punch’s reporter that she was denouncing the demonstration not for monetary benefit or backing, but for two reasons. First, ‘It is about me and what I represent,’ she said and also because those involved were not doing the right thing for sports to grow in Nigeria.


No comments:

Post a Comment