Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Airport cleaner denies getting ₦12m present from TREM church

Airport cleaner, Josephine Agwu says she didn’t receive N12million from TREM church last Sunday when she was hosted by the Presiding Bishop and general overseer of the church, Dr Mike Okonkwo.
airport_cleaner4


“I was at TREM for the Easter service but it is not true they gave me N12 million. I got a call from TREM asking me to come for their service. It is a lie that I was given N12m. I did not even see the report” she told Encomium magazine.


But she refused to reveal how much was handed to her, only saying that of all of that was not offered  to her, prayer was the most crucial to her “Prayer matters most. That’s the most crucial thing to me. Every other thing may follow. That prayer is the most crucial” she said

No comments:

Post a Comment