Friday, April 17, 2015

How Ibadan Politicians Used Jazz On Me During The Last Election - Gov Ajimobi

Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi who broke the jinx of being a State Governor for the second time in Oyo State on April 11, 2015, has said if not for God, he wouldn’t have made it, because his opponents directed a lot of traditional sacrifices, known as ebo in Yoruba towards him.
Ajimobi


The Governor explained he usually goes out in the early morning to jog, and lo and behold he lost count of the sacrifices he found at the Government house during the election. Ajimobi disclosed this while attending the eighth-day Fidau prayer for the late Chief Imam of Ibadanland, Sheikh Baosari Haruna today in Ibadan. Continue…


“They first came to you Alfas to give them prayers that will send me out of office, but my own Alfa prayers superseded that of these desperate politicians.


“Every morning, I always go out on exercise. If you know the Government House very well, it has many interchange, popularly called `orita’, I see all kinds of sacrifices (ebo) placed in all these junctions.’’


“Worried by these developments, some of you my Alfas here advised me to move out of the Government House to render their evil plots useless,’’ he said.


He however thanked all spiritual leaders in the State and admitted the advice they gave him to leave the Government House during the election so that the seen sacrifices won’t have any meaning on him, actually worked.


“It is only Allah who shamed my detractors through your prayers for me and that of the prayers I made in Saudi Arabia where I had the privilege of entering inside the Kaabah,’’ he said as he promised to take 10 of them to Saudi Arabia soon to perform the lesser Hajj with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment