Tuesday, May 5, 2015

9 men & 1 woman remanded in prison over Ejigbo pepper sodomy

10 persons who were arrested in connection with the Ejigbo pepper sodomy were remanded in prison custody by an Ikeja High Court today May 5th.
ejigbo

The 10 persons, 9 men and 1 woman, were arraigned before the court for their involvement in the torture, attempted murder and sodomy of three females accused of stealing pepper at Oba Morufu International Market in Ejigbo area of Lagos State in 2013.


The remanded persons are Isiaka Waidi, 61; Saheed Adisa, 29; Lateef Tijani, 37; Ahmed Adisa, 65; Azeez Akinosun, 36; Jimoh Busari, 50; Adekunle Adenuga, 38; Oloruntoyin Dauda, 46; Buhari Yusuf, 22; and Abdullahi Haruna, 20. The court presided over by Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye Justice held that the accused persons inserted sticks into the vagina of Nike Salami and Juliana Agomo.

They also assaulted one Ajoke Agomo by stripping her naked, beating her up and rubbing pepper all over her body.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs.Irene Query. I live in Philippines and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $150,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$150,000.00 US. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Irene Query, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete