Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Amber Rose wears a 36H bra, Finally Proves Her backside Is Real [Photos]

Many have constantly accepted that Amber Rose’s ass is fake, yet the ex-stripper has at last chosen to close down the bits of gossip. She showed up on RuPaul’s Good Work show on E!, and when RuPaul inquired as to whether her butt was fake, she denied it. RuPaul then inquired as to whether he could issue her a decent squeeze… He said



“May I please squeeze the evidence?”


After the squeeze, he said:


“I concur, “This s*** is real! This case is closed.”


Amber also revealed that she wears a 36H bra and she’s considering implants.


“It’s just this area over here [she points to her side bosom ] is just skin. I wanna fill it out but I don’t know if I want to get an implant because my bosom  are really nice,”

No comments:

Post a Comment