Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mercy Aigbe uncovers Why Her 1st Marriage Didn't Work

Celebrated Yoruba on-screen character, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, has uncovered why her first marriage did not work in a meeting with the Sunday edition of The Punch. As per her the marriage did not work in light of the fact that she was youthful, innocent and in particular she had issues with her relative.
mercy_aigbe


Leniency Aigbe said that her mother by marriage did not want her child to wed from another tribe.


“I had a bad experience the first time, so I had some reservations and I just wanted to face my career, even though I loved him. I decided to put my trust in God and just go with the flow. I was happy and scared at the same time. Then, I was young and naive. Now, I handle issues differently. Also, the major reason my first marriage failed was because my ex-husband’s mum did not want him to marry from another tribe” she said.


Mercy Aigbe went on to clear any notion that has present marriage has been controversial.


“I do not think I have had any controversies since I got married. They were just misconceptions. People thought I married a married man and I was a second wife. What they did not know or care to know was that he was already a divorcee when we met” she said.


In April 2013, there were reports that Mercy Aigbe was allegedly beaten by her husband at an event.


A few days after the couple released a YouTube video dismissing the claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment