Friday, May 15, 2015

The Government of Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is the most corrupt in Nigerian history - Dino Melaye

Senator-elect, Dino Melaye,​ has asserted that the administration of President Jonathan is the most corrupt in Nigeria’s history. He made the affirmation in a meeting with Premium Time
Dino Melaye

“Jonathan is the promoter of corruption. I am telling you that the Government of Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is the most corrupt in Nigerian history but who we have as president-elect of this country today, Muhammadu Buhari, the man I see as the nemesis of corruption. I am an advocate of anti-corruption and for me if I enter office, I am going to do it more this time around. More importantly, now that we have a government that is going to have zero tolerance for corruption, we must as legislators carry out our functions from any form of sacrifice.” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment