Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Domestic violence: See what a Lagos driver did to his baby mama (photos)

Here's what happened according to actress, Tana Adelana who shared the story on instagram. Her story below.

"This is what I saw this morning.. Sigh* when will people learn that domestic violence doesn't stop a thing?! That's the man walking away from the camera, he knocked out two teeth from his baby mama because she refused to allow him see the child he supposedly can't/doesn't feed. He is a driver named Dominic Akpan popularly called Archibong and she is Cecilia Etim (a domestic worker), both live in Ajah. I don't care what she did and trust me man, no one will ever pay attention to you again, not after what you have done to this girl! I will follow this matter up. His boss took her away, I'm guessing to the police station and then to a dentist/hospital as the driver is on the run."

No comments:

Post a Comment