Sunday, July 26, 2015

Indiana, USA Dad forces daughter on camera her to wear sign saying she's a thief & liar

I think this man went too far. You don't do this to your own child. An Indiana dad named Gary Mills shared a video of his teenage daughter on Facebook that show her wearing a cardboard sign that read, "My name is Abby Mills & I am a liar & a theif! I’ve stolen from my parents, brothers & sister. Aunts & uncles. I even stole my 9-yr-old cousin’s Christmas presents.” In the video that has since gone viral, the dad, who is filming, can be heard asking people to share the video 'so everybody in the world will know my daughter's a thief and I'm sick and tired of it.". Many have condemned the video but some are hailing the dad. What do you guys think? Did he go too far?

No comments:

Post a Comment