Thursday, July 16, 2015

Man who ran away because his wife was expecting 3rd set of twins, returns home (photo)

Citizen Uche, the man who ran away from his family in February after his wife, Ruth informed him that she was having their third set of twins, has returned home. He returned home yesterday July 15.
Continue..

According to The Nation, Emeka returned to their new house in Ogun state. The Uches, who were living in a dilapidated house in Agege prior to this coming out, have moved to a mini flat in Ogun state with the money she received from kindhearted Nigerians who came to her rescue.


Speaking about why he ran, the run-away father said;
"Like I told you on phone, it was not easy for me. I contemplated suicide on several occasions. I cannot believe I am here, holding my kids for the first time since they were born three months ago. When I left, I initially went to the village where I spent a month. After that, I came back to Lagos but stayed with my friend around Oko-Oba in Agege. I still live with him I know that I was not far from them, but I just did not went to return without a better solution on how to cater for my home. I was ashamed too to come back to that house to see them after I’d abandoned them and run away. But after our discussions and my wife told me that they had moved, I went to our old house and asked one of the neighbors who had been here for direction so that I could come and see them,” he said
His wife Ruth expressed gratitude to God and the Lagos state government for uplifting her family, saying that even her mother inlaw who never used to call her now calls her frequently


"Would I have ever lived in this kind of house with my family and I having a toilet and kitchen to ourselves? I moved in here on Sunday and I am so happy and grateful. Aunty, come and see our bedroom; have you seen the toilet? See our kitchen. See me now! I have a room and parlour self-contained. What more can I want, except for my husband to come and enjoy this good life with me? People who used to laugh at us for not having food to eat can now see how God works. Even my mother-in-law who has not called me for so long now calls me. I am just so thankful to God because he did not allow me and my children die in shame. I have promised God that I will do my best to grow my business. I want to grow and be able to help women with similar case as mine. I want to be able to impact their lives in future as my life was touched and changed.”she said

No comments:

Post a Comment