Monday, July 27, 2015

Rapper The Game Affirmed his baby mama in a sweet post on instagram


The Game and Tiffney Cambridge have been together on/off for years and have 2 children together. They even did a reality show together 'Marrying The Game' where they were supposed to marry but it never happened. Anyway today is Tiffney's birthday and he took to Instagram to write something sweet about her..read below.
Continue..

'Happy Birthday to a woman I've known for almost 15 years that means the world to me. Not only are you an amazing mother to my children, you're a beautiful, smart, classy, caring, courageous, sexy, soultry, savy & sophisticated woman who I have the utmost respect for & whom I appreciate in more ways than one. Thank you for always holding me down, always being there for me & doing everything you do so gracefully.


Over the last decade you've helped me grow into the man I am today & also showed me the importance of family and how to focus on the things I wanted to make possible in my life when I was a broken soul. You've also become a best friend & alot more than a girlfriend, fiancé & the mother of my kids.... You've become a very important piece of my life as well as someone I will always be there until my casket is lowered......

More importantly than us being friends, baby mama & baby daddy or anything else... through it all, we've managed to build a bond with each other from the ground up that cannot be broken in this lifetime or the next..... But what I'm really trying to say is... You're AMAZING & I really want you to enjoy every second of this beautiful day God has carved out for you..... Oh'......... & one more thang, thanks for letting the entire world know my name is "JAYCEON".. Now I can't go no fucking where without thinking you there bout to cuss me out. have a great bday @LoveTiffney........... I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment