Saturday, August 1, 2015

Amber Rose breaks up with Machine Gun Kelly

Amber Rose and MGK unfollowed each other, and she deleted his photos off her page. According to reports, Amber said she broke up the relationship because MGK is on tour, she said she's been there, done that and doesn't want to walk that path anymore.
Continue..

I think it was just a mutual agreement. We’re still really good friends.”I can’t really support a man on tour any more. I kinda did that already, and I’m just not in a space where that’s what I really wanna do. I just need to focus on my son and my business. I’m dating other people and just having a good time.”she said
There have been rumors going around that she's been messing with 22-year-old, NY Giant's wide receiver- Odell Beckham. They recently followed each other, and Amber recently went to New York for a couple of days and they were both at Rosenburg's Bday party. He has however, denied dating Amber Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment