Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Efia Odo: "I don’t want to wear bras So men know what to get"


“I don’t want to wear bras So men know what to get” – Ghanaian Actress

As indicated by her, impressing any man by putting on decent bras  to make her little Bosom s look huge is not one of her worries. ‘My Bosom s are little so what’s the purpose of wearing a bra?’ Efia told Usi.


She added: ‘I will like the men to know what they are going to get should they approach. I don’t want to wear push up bras and shifting things and pushing things just to impress. I wear make-up and all but just so you know this is the small things you going to get.’


While she may be new, the maturing on-screen character known  in private life as Andrea Owusu, is as of now standing out as truly newsworthy as she keeps on being romantically connected to Nigerian pop star, Iyanya..



#Ghana

No comments:

Post a Comment