Saturday, August 1, 2015

My Hubby Doesn't Like Brushing his Teeth

I have been married for four years now, my husband does a lot of stupid things that I can just ignore or adapt with. But Laila, this terrible one that always makes me sad is that, My husband doesn't like brushing his mouth. Unheard off right? But that's the truth.

Yes we dated but its church relationship whereby you are not allow to visit each other like that. When I discovered after marriage, I reported the case to my pastor, pastor said I am his wife not his mother so I should play my wifey role. Though his mouth doesn't smell but I can't imagine my mouth in his mouth. I've not kissed in the last 3 years, and its really killing my love for him,. I love kissing but Laila, it has become a nightmare for me. Funny enough he is the one who buys toothpaste. You can post this, I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment