Friday, August 14, 2015

The Ordeal Of a Job Seeker Who Traveled from Zaria To Abuja

Just imagine this. I live in the northern part of Nigeria and as I was browsing Nairaland I came across a number 08165008122 calling for applications and I copied the number because I am looking for a greener pasture even though I was working but I thought that sourcing for another job with higher pay will go a long way solving my financial challenges.

Unknown to me that the number I copied will impoverish me, the fraudulent employer's address is located at first City Plaza in Abuja opposite leadway house central Area. I applied and i was shortlisted for the interview the following day by 7.30 am I hurriedly traveled to Abuja and squatted with a friend just to attend the interview.



On the very day of the interview, it was raining heavily but I needed to go because I need the job, but on getting to the venue I couldn't locate the place in the first place and I was calling the number 08165008122 but it wasn't going at a point I met a guy who told me that those people are GNLD and that some people come as far as from the East and South too for the Job, we waited for about 2 hours before one short and dark skinned young man appeared and was telling us about the supposedly operating company I kept calm until he finished then I walk away at first I felt as calling the police to arrest the boy but I believed God took control of the situation.

Now please, i will love the Mod to move this to front page so that applicants don't fall into the trap of these scammers Again though my first experiences with scammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment