Friday, March 18, 2016

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival


My uncle. Will be 6fit under the ground tomorrow. But one thing I know for sure is we will all die because we owe death. Even the wicked will die. The righteous will die. Memories back when uncle ocholi spoke about loyalty and integrity in one of our early morning devotion in ibadan on these precious morning in 2005. Then I was SSS 2. Loyalty and integrity can take you to the to be among great men. Today his integrity has made name for him in Nigeria and kogi state. In tears uncle I missed your legacy. Joshua I missed you. Heaven is a place called home. We will meet. - Relation




D late minister of state James Ocholi for labour nd employment his lovely wife Blessing nd dia son Joshua has jus be lay to rest. May their gentle souls rest in d bossom of d Lord Amen. May d Almighty give dia families d hrt to bear their loss. - Online Sympathizer

Arrival Of Dignitaries 

No comments:

Post a Comment