Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Trump: There Will Be Riots If I Don’t Pick Republican Ticket.

Frontline Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump has predicted that there would be riots if he does not secure the GOP nomination.
With victory in 17 states, Trump is ahead of two other candidates who are currently seeking the party’s ticket.
In a chat with CNN on Wednesday, the billionaire businessman boasted that millions of people are supporting him.
“The really big story is how many people are voting in these primaries,” he said.
“If you just disenfranchise these people, I think you would have problems like you’ve never seen before. I think you’d have riots.

“I think we’ll win before getting to the convention. And if we’re 20 votes short or if we’re 100 short and we’re at 1,100 and somebody else is at 500 or 400 … I don’t think you can say that we don’t get it automatically.
“I’m representing … many, many millions of people, in many cases first-time voters.
“Once the battle is over, once the war is over, I think there really is a natural healing process I’ve gotten along very well with people.”
An analyst say Trump’s strong performance on Tuesday, which saw him extending his delegate count, is not a guarantee that he would reach the 1,237 threshold before the party’s convention in July.
Ted Cruz, his closest rival, has predicted that he would win the 1,237 delegates needed before the convention.
John Kasich, who places third in the overall delegate count, is also hoping to benefit from Marco Rubio’s exit from the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment