Friday, May 20, 2016

Top 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions


Just when you call to complain about your data or credit deduction, there's every possible means of these agents to pin the blame on you so as not to refund or reimburse your credit or data.

1. Switch Your Phone Off and On

For Christ's sake what has resetting your phone got to do with reimbursing your credit?. This statement is often used to discredit a customer's claim when they can't proffer solution.



2. The Application for running the program Is not Responding

Another reply you're most likely to get is that the application for running though your life isn't responding. What you'll hear is, "please, hold on while I run a check on your line" after which he will you tell you "the application for checking your line isn't available at the moment" and that you should endeavour to give a call back

3. I will forward your problem to our Technicians

This cliche is mostly used to deceive an aggressive and arrogant customer. When he begins to rain curses on them they will look for a way to end the call, therefore, they will say ** We apologize for any inconveniences you might have experienced, your problems has been forwarded to our engineers who are now working on it**

4. Sir, Our system cannot detect the deduction on your line, call back tomorrow

They will begin to ask both relevant and irrelevant questions such as "are you engaged? Are you living with your friends?" If you say "NO". When there's nothing to put the blame on they will tell you their system cannot detect any deduction on you life

5. Who did you give your phone to ?

Yesterday, N5 was deducted from my phone and after wailing and murmoring for several hours, cheesy I called a customer care agent and started heaping abusive words on him. He asked who I gave my phone to and I said "nobody" . I said I only charged my phone in my class during lectures. He quickly blamed me for carelessness saying maybe my lecturer must have used my phone to make calls where I plugged it without my consent shocked

6. Maybe You Mistakenly Subscribed for it

Sometimes, you're automatically subscribed for caller tune after which will receive a welcoming message. When you call to complain, the agent will blame you for (short memory) not being able to remember when you subscribed. Shey na talk be that? Smh

7. We are carrying out system upgrade, please call back

Last year, na so dem wipe my N1, 100 wey I wan use renew my BIS, I called an agent who told me that my account had not been recharged for the past one month shocked I dropped the call immediately and called again agent, he confirmed that N1, 100 was truly deducted unjustly . Smh

8. Maybe you downloaded heavy files

Let's assume you subscribed for 3.5gb yesterday and it vanished barely 24 hours later. I swear you no fit ever win the customer care agents cos even if na only 2go you enter, they will always look for a way to tell you that you 2go also consume huge amount of data

9. You sim card has not been registered

What has unjust credit deduction got to do with sim registration?. This is another annoying statement used by these incompetent and deceitful customer care agents when they're clueless about your situation.

10. Your Phone Is Not Compatible with Our Network Setting

When you're activated for a data bundle but can't browse, So out of frustration, you called and complained to the customer care agent. He will engage you into a series of annoying questions such as " "what kind of phone are u using?" if you mention a not so common phone brand, he will advise and refer you to purchase a phone in their outlets so as to enjoy good network service. Smh


I drop my pen at this point


Feel free to add yours


Lalasticlala, I throway salute cool

Original writer: Tosyne2much

No comments:

Post a Comment