Sunday, August 21, 2016

Man baths married woman with acid for infecting him with 'magun' and lying that she's a widow


Yisau Adeleke, 43, has been arrested, 9 months after bathing his lover, Morufa Ajoke Odesanya, a 36-year-old mother-of-five, with acid, after discovering that she was married, contrary to her claim of being a widow, Tribune reports.


Adeleke, who allegedly committed the offence on November 25, 2015, was arrested on August 7 at a radio station in Ibadan, Oyo State, where he had gone to respond to his lover’s complaint on how he disfigured her.

In an interview Adeleke, said: “I had a wife, Ronke, who had two children for me but I later discovered that she had two children for two men before she married me. She also decided that she had had the number of children that she wanted, asking me to look for another woman if I needed more.

So I started dating Odesanya and she asked me to rent a room for her, which I did. She told me she was a widow with two children. She showed me a man who she claimed to be her brother, but whom I later discovered to be her husband.

She took me to her mother and I took her to my aunt, to introduce her as my wife-to-be. We used to have sex regularly to the level that even during her menstrual period, she would beg me to have sex with her, saying she could not keep off me.


This continued until I came in contact with Magun (thunderbolt) in the course of our affair. It was as if my navel was twisted and I also had a tongue twist. I started feeling dizzy. This made me to raise the alarm and an Islamic cleric came to my rescue by making some incantations.

That was when I discovered that she's married. I ended the affair but we were still meeting because I wanted to collect the money I contributed as a member of a group we formed for the purpose of contributing money that we could collect in bulk.

She collected hers and when I was to collect mine, she said shh had given it to her husband to pay FRSC fine. To my surprise, when I saw the husband, he was riding a brand new motorcycle. This infuriated because I felt used and the devil pushed me to an evil act." Adeleke was arraigned in court on Thursday, August 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment